Christina Lauren shows what happens when two people who don't like each other take an unexpected Honeymoon to Hawaii.
This is the first book that I have read by Lauren and it was so much fun. Yes, it may have the miscommunication trope throughout the book and the history between Olive and Ethan but they way that it plays out in this book is probably the one time that I have enjoyed it. This book also made me want to go back to Hawaii as I think that Lauren did a great job of describing what one can do there without making a story all about it.
I personally loved how Olive and Ethan's relationship developed with having it start as a fake marriage, from realizing that Olive is a horrible liar and that maybe they do have some for of attraction to each other. Honestly, I laughed so many times when reading this book, especially when they go out to the excursions while in Hawaii. Olive and Ethan really are amazing with each other, as their personalities may be different but they fit so well together.
I think the one thing I did not love about this book was the third act and the way that no one even tried to believe what she was saying. That she was making it up, or misinterpreting the actions that happened to her and the information that she found out.
I know after reading this book that I will be reading more by Lauren. This was such a fun, cute and easy read that one needs to read every once in awhile.
Enjoy!!!
If You Like This,
Check These Out Too:



No comments:
Post a Comment