Saturday, November 27, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award

WOW, This is my first award and I would like to thank Ashley over at Bookaholic Does Blogging for honoring me with this award. Thank You Ashley!!! I'm very excited to be getting this award.

So there are some Rules associated with this award
1. Share 7 things about yourslef
2.Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers
3.Notify the blogger recipaints
4. Link to the blogger who gave the award

7 things about me (eek)
1. I have only been blogging or reviewing on just this website for almost 2 months now, and I had no idea what I was getting into when I started.
2.I will always start at the beginning of the series. There have been a few times where I picked up a book in the middle of the series and really regretted it.
3.My Gramma got an ereader before I did, this has changed. I now own a Nook and I love it (to all the other Canadians out there, a Nook will work just as well in Canada as it does in the States)
4. I am about to become a Home Owner, which is very exciting, We take possession of our house on Tuesday
5.One of my dreams for this house, is to use one of the extra bedrooms to create a Library (We are still having a debate about it).
6. I was never really a reader when I was growing up. I actually almost failed a few grades because I was unable to read, but look at me NOW...lol
7. When I look at a blog, I take in the overall feel of the blog, and how clean it is, plus is the blog an overall interest to me. That really is what determines if I become a follower or not. Really the Question of "Is this Blog and the books an interest to me"

And The Award Goes To.....
Cheers!!!

9 comments:

  1. J-9!! Thank you so very much for thinking of me for the Versatile Blogger Award!

    I am honored and filled with gratitude

    Carolina [WritnBlock]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also say Thank You for thinking of me and my blog. I haven't even hit a month yet (the 1st)and I'm still trying to figure this all out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. J-9, thanks so much! I'm truly honored :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award!

    You can check out my post here:

    http://buoyreading.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-first-ever-award-versatile-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank-you very much for thinking about me for this award! I am going to post about it shortly!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks J9 for the very cool award.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey J-9 - congrats on the Award! :-)

    Just started following, and on the library front we have the same debate here! Lol

    Debbie

    http://debbiemccune.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, there, J-9! How ya doin'?

    Well, CONGRATS on this award, girl! And I have another one for you! It's at this page:

    http://twilightandotherdreams.blogspot.com/2010/12/my-very-first-award.html

    Have a good one!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete